Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stupid Places We've Been

If you didn't know at this point everyone who writes on this blog is really smart and remarkably well traveled. This post we regard one of the places I visited recently, its called the University of Delaware and it blows. I went there with the intentions of visiting a friend-of-the-blog who'll remain unamed. What I found was a place full of ignorant, short sided, and fat students. I was fortunate enough to be visiting while Delaware was playing for the championship football game in whatever league Delaware is in. It turns out no one in Delware knows anything about football and all they could manage to talk about in relation to their school was Joe Biden, who is a huge majd. While that was annoying I cut them some slack because who cares about non-major college football anyway? What really ticked me off about Delaware was when we went to a 'party' which consisted of 20 ugly people not dancing in a room about the same size as a one car garage. Me and other friends-of-the-blog tried to get the party started by dancing and shouting and making a rucus, which is essential for any cool party. What happened next was pretty pathetic. A kid who apparently lived in the apartment came over to us and asked us to stop dancing like fag's. At which point we got indignant becuase we had been dancing like party people, sexuality neutral. In a fair point I asked this fellow, who had huge moobs which I scoop dunked a lot, that if he didn't like my dance style would he mind showing me how he would like us to dance. This apparently got him really mad and he then asked us to leave. Since I like to party a lot I told him I would do no such thing, the result was a big scuffle and us eventually leaving because there were quite frankly a lot more of them than there were us.
I was really taken aback by this because the moral of the story was that we got thrown out of a party because we were having a good time, which the Delawarians(?/ who cares) took to mean that we were gay. I would like to say that The Alcohall doesn't care if you're gay or straight so long as you don't do gross stuff in public because that is just rude.
Back to the point up until that fateful trip I thought that people generally accepted gay's and to find a group of people who genuinly hated them was upsetting. But as all great men do, we packed up and partied on, because when it comes down to it its not about where you party its about who you party with. Unless your partying in a pool, then theres no fattys allowed.

2 comments:

  1. This is an eye opening account of life in Delaware. Thank you for your reporting and the warning

    ReplyDelete