Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shut the Fuck Up

            In a soon to be regular segment on The Alcohall we would like to profile people who just need to shut the fuck up. First in this series will be none other than the most hated figure on ESPN, Jim Rome. “Rome is Burning” is the worst show on ESPN and when 4:30 roles around and we all just got our doses of NFL Live, the most horrible words begin to enter our ears, “What is up? Here’s what I’m burning about…” Instead of hearing about what you’re burning about, I’d rather burn my ears off than listen to your douchey voice. Not a single person I have ever met has enjoyed one second of any of Jim Rome’s nonsensical rants, in fact I think we may all have been made dumber by them, thank you Billy Madison , and no a simply wrong would not have been nice; the only redeeming quality Jim Rome has, is that his show is on at 4:30 so instead of wanting to gouge my eyes out listening to that grease ball that is Jim Rome, I can instead  watch a rerun of “That’s 70 Show” on FX. So, Jim Rome, do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up.
Even though Frank Caliendo isn't funny, this is appropriate


1 comment:

  1. Why does Jim Rome still even have a show? You're right, nobody likes that dumb show. He is without a doubt the worst thing about ESPN. And they still air Sports Reporters...

    ReplyDelete