Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girls are crazy

I wanted to share this story with anyone who may be under the delusion that females below the age of 30 are sane. My proffessor today told us that when she was in charge of managing the police reports involving students she got one that involved a girl who broke all the windows of this guys house and was screaming and banging on his door because he broke up with her on facebook. That is absurd, obviously this guy made the right move because who knows what she would have done if he tried to break up with her in person. I don't think stabbing is out of the question. So for anyone out there who thinks that they have a cool girlfriend, whose not like the rest of the girls out there, if she is younger than 30 you are wrong. Not that I am encouraging anyone to stop having girlfriends, just keep it in the back of your mind that at any moment they could turn into this.


Of course this clip is a bad example because I would let Megan Fox eat me if I could bring her home first.

No comments:

Post a Comment