Monday, April 18, 2011

Vote for Peyton

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/116/1162413p1.html
One of the most misleading headlines of all time I think, who would have though it would be Peyton Hillis not Peyton Manning fighting to be on the cover of Madden. I think this is hilarious that EA Sports fucked themselves like this, I love Peyton Hillis , as shown in a previous article, but he is not yet worthy to be on Madden. But thats not my real reservation, I really don't want him to be subject to the Madden curse. That is my nightmare. The worst part is I might rather have Vick on it, so he gets kidnapped by Peta, Thank You for Smoking style, and is forced to eat dog food and fight pit bulls or something. But if anyone can break the madden curse it is Peyton Hillis, because he literally destroys people and again he gives white guys everywhere hope that no one can tell them they can't do anything. If there can be a white running back on the cover of madden, then maybe white guys can jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment