Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Suprising Geeds: Roger Goodell

I don't think there is anything cooler or more fratty than being the commissioner of the NFL. It is the best league with the highest revenue, and you get to announce the 1st round of the NFL draft. I really don't think there is a bad aspect of it. But somehow Roger Goodell thinks its a good thing to run the league into the ground and ruin everything Sir Paul Tagliabue created. Tagliabue is the man and we all know that, but how could he choose someone like Goodell? Right now Goodell thinks its a good idea for the league to have a lock-out for a season and let Bud Selig, who is the only worse commissioner than Goodell, and baseball take back its spot as the number one sport. But frankly I won't stand for it, I hope that Goodell is ordered by court to make something happen, and who thinks his rule changes are a good idea? James Harrison is a douche but I see his point. I just hope everyone can agree that Goodell is doing a terrible job, and frankly I hope that Cam Newton, who is going to get picked first, punches him in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment