Monday, December 23, 2013

Guilty Pleasure of the Week

In my first edition of Guilty Pleasure of the week, I want to write about a new top 40 jam that I listened to four times on my commute to work today, (all on the radio, two in the morning, two at night). I think most of you are thinking this is "Timber", but that's not a guilty pleasure, that is just a good song. The guilty pleasure of the week is "Stay the Night" by Zedd. Stay the Night features Hayley Williams who was in Paramore. I'm sure if this blog existed in 2007 CoolPants would blog about how much he loved Paramore. Regardless of that, this is a good song that is super catchy and is blowing up right now. I don't know who Zedd is but he can keep doing what he is doing, and it makes my commute a tiny bit better.  So, here is the guilty pleasure of the week: Enjoy, and if you don't like it, suck it.



Is Hayley Williams hot? I'll leave that to you guys

2 comments:

  1. This song is terrible. Zedd is a weirdo and even Ke$ha has better lyrics than this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never said Zedd wasn't a weirdo and admit Kesha is better, so your argument is null and void

    ReplyDelete