Monday, March 21, 2011

Being a UConn sports fan

With the sudden rise of UConn football, and Kemba Walker leading the Huskies to the championship (it's going to happen) I would like to discuss my new passion for all things UConn sports. I am from Connecticut, but I literally know nothing about the school. I know its in Storres, but I don't know where that is, I don't know what the school looks like, and atleast off the top of my head I can't name a person who is an undergrad there who I would consider a friend of mine, acquaintance maybe, but not friend. I did not consider applying there and have no desire to ever visit Storres. But now I am a fan, some would say I bleed blue. So Kemba Walker keep snapping necks and cashing checks, and in football we will have Johnny Mac ,subject of a prior blog post, lead us to the promised land, and maybe another BCS berth where we get blown out by a way better team, which I am ok with.



Johnny Mac Post



1 comment: