Sunday, February 6, 2011

Following the Dog: Part 2

A month ago, we here at The Alcohall revealed the wonders of following a dog on Twitter.  They lick, they bark, they wag their tails, and they get cold paws and thankfully, they tweet all about it.  But in a shocking turn of events, I've now been put in a very curious situation.  There's a dog following me.



Granted, Moe here is no HoneytheDog.  He's simply not as funny and actually tweets a lot which misses out on some of Honey's magic.  This beagle tweets about licking and eating like Honey does but also spices it up a bit by tweeting his favorite videos and talking with other doggy pals.  He's no stranger to the Twitter world and seems to know how to use it better than I do... But all in all, Moe has really made me think.  I've always been proud of my idea to find and follow a dog on Twitter.  And now, there's one following me.  Most importantly, Twitter is super dumb.  What a hilarious twist to this ongoing story.

2 comments: