Monday, February 21, 2011

Daytona 500

I'll preface this by saying I'm not the biggest fan of NASCAR. While I appreciate that it gives people a totally acceptable way to get super drunk outside all day, while having to pay minimal attention, I don't really follow the sport too closely. However, I do think it is super cool that Trevor Bayne won the Daytona 500. He's 20. That's younger than half of the Alcohall's authors. Forever this guy will be the man. He won his sports biggest race at age 20. That doesn't happen. It's nuts. Good for you, kid.

However, it also makes me think that I can win the Daytona 500. If someone younger than me can, surely I can. I know how to drive a fucking car. I'm great at turning left.
He can't even legally drink yet! No wonder he would let Coors sponsor him....

3 comments:

  1. Robert Keene posted this on facebook. Quite a company you keep

    ReplyDelete
  2. classic BE being best friends with Robert Keene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the better question is why is Anonymous friends with Robert Keene on facebook, a person most cool people completely forgot existed

    ReplyDelete