Friday, September 9, 2011

Culinary Review

Last night I had the distinct privilege of having the best late night treat I have ever encountered. Like any good American, I found myself at Wendy's after a night. And on the menu was a side option of a baked potato. Let me tell you, it was the best. Sure, my baconator was great, but this baked potato, at that stage in the game, could not have been better. They give you sour cream in this crazy tube. And also butter. Mixing it all together with the baked potato: I give it four stars. Next time you find yourself at Wendy's, treat yourself and get the baked potato. You will not regret it. It was a pleasure and an honor, and was the perfect way to close out an evening.
Thank God they acidified the sour cream

1 comment:

  1. The tube of sour cream was really the best part

    ReplyDelete