Friday, January 24, 2014

NFL draft game

With the NFL season winding down with only the meaningless pro bowl and a potential very good Super Bowl, it's never too early to start thinking about the NFL draft. I am a huge fan of the draft and I follow mock drafts throughout the year. I think its awesome, and we used to have special draft get togethers involving cake and pizza, which no one can disagree with. I think its incredible that Mel Kiper has made a whole career around the NFL draft, even though he isn't even that good of an analyst -see Erasmus James. I am not sure why I Erasmus James is my go to example for Mel Kiper sucking but it is. In one of my first drafts, Kiper was touting James, and he blew as an NFL player, so whatever my point has been made. Anyway, I found this mock nfl draft creator online and its an incredible time waster.
So for any of you bored people out there, check out NFL Draft or http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/start_draft.php, if you are wasting time at work or just bored at home. This is a fun thing to to do, and I hope you enjoy.



Who the hell is Mel Kiper?

I'd watch this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment