Friday, January 3, 2014

Deacon takes on Wildcard weekend: Saturday Edition

So this Saturday, the NFL playoffs start and my Giants are out, so I enter as a somewhat objective observer.
For the first game we have Chiefs at Colts.
First, Indianapolis has some of the worst fans in the country, no one gives a shit about the team, and they treated Peyton like shit when he left, but really no one even cared about the Colts before he got there. Also when they got Luck, they acted as if they had never been good before when they were probably the best regular season team consistently for almost 20 years. And to add to my point this game almost was blacked out, and took a late intervention to prevent that.
I take the Chiefs winning, and Walrus Andy Reid to advance to the next round.

Second game: Saints at Eagles
I hate the Eagles, they are my least favorite team. I think probably everyone will pick the Eagles because everyone thinks the Saints suck on the road, which I learned on Mike and Mike isn't actually true, and is just a common thought used by lazy sports pundits. Well guess what? I am exactly a lazy sports pundit, gotta pick the Eagles, plus its gonna be like ten degrees in Philly, Jimmy Graham looks like a naked mole rat and will freeze and shrivel up.



Ok fine, not the best comparison but you get my point. He is a weird looking guy


2 comments:

  1. Colts Superbowl champs, calling it now ala the Cardinals in '09

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except they are way better than the Cardinals and will win

      Delete