Friday, January 24, 2014

Arrests made in 1978 Lufthansa Heist

In one of the more ridiculous stories I have heard recently, five mobsters were arrested with ties to the famed Lufthansa Heist of 1978. What makes this ridiculous, is that every male in America from the ages of 18-50 know who are responsible for the Lufthansa Heist it was fucking Jimmy the Gent (De niro) and Henry Hill (Ray Liotta), it is literally the main plot piece in Goodfellas, which is a movie I have approximately 100 times.  Literally they have an explicit scene in the movie going over the plan.

You can watch it right here, what the fuck happened here? Did the cops just get around to watching Goodfellas? Was there not enough evidence? Goodfellas is a classic that shit is definitely admissible in court, also just give me one holiday weekend, and I'll be your expert weekend. This is just off the top of my head here, but Stax gets shot in the head by Joe Pesci, the fat guy gets killed in his pink cadillac, and the other guy with the weird eye brows gets killed and put in a meat truck, also someone is put into a dumpster and the garbage men find him. Boom, I have evidence on the scenes of the crime for all these guys, what the fuck took so long. Whatever, Jimmy the Gent died like twenty years ago a long with Ray Liotta's career. These guys are old as dirt and I hope the cops enjoyed themselves.


This is one of my favorite scenes in movie history, throw this up there with the chariot scene in gladiator and the roof scene in Shawshank, and you might have the three best ever




1 comment:

  1. I'll give you the chariot scene in Gladiator, then I'll take the end of the state championship game in Friday Night Lights, then I'll take Frank getting tranquilized in Old School.

    ReplyDelete