Friday, January 3, 2014

Guilty Pleasure of the Week

My guilty pleasure for this week is something I found myself doing quite often at the dumb open bar thing I went to on New Year's Eve, and that is drinking my mixed drink out of the stupid straw/stirrer thing. I know you look like a big dumb idiot drinking out of those things, and you literally get no liquid and it takes forever to drink from. But I do it all the time. If I try and drink out of the cup, I always hit my face on the fucking lime. so I settle for the stupid stirrer thing. I don't care about being Don Draper, and sipping a fine cocktail out of a decanter, but mainly I don't want lime juice all over my face. So cheers to all the people who say fuck it and drink out of the straw. Also why does every drink have lime in it?




PS. apparently drinking out of a straw gets you drunker or faster- Look it up

No comments:

Post a Comment