Monday, October 3, 2011

Solving Problems

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry for partying. I'm watching Monday Night Football watching Painter put his best foot forward in a tough situation. This reminds me of living in a frat house. Everyday we wake up and are faced with difficult problems and have to solve them as best we can. For instance, when we first moved in we had mold on our shower curtains, since common knowledge told us that mold is bad we threw them out. Since that day a month ago we have been living without shower curtains. Are they difficult to get, no. Are they a hassle to get, maybe, we haven't tried. But it has not impacted our lifestyle at all. I've come to embrace it because I'm only going to be able to live like this for so long so I might as well enjoy it. I will say that one lifestyle choice I will never give up is shopping at thrift stores, they are the greatest places to shop in the world, I'm always amazed people still shop at real stores, for any parties in the know I found a Rings End Lumber shirt at a thrift store in New Orleans the other day, I bought it because of how amazed I was by it being there. You always find the best things at the thrift store for way cheaper than you could find them anywhere else. Also does anyone on earth know what 'Grantland' is, the thing that always has commercials on espn. It seems like it could be cool, but I also  have no idea what it is about.

1 comment:

  1. Grantland sounds like it could be cool, but it isn't. Its just Bill Simmons thinking he is sophisticated.
    -Deacon
    For some reason I can't comment as me

    ReplyDelete