Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Would you like a tampon with that Summer Shandy?

While Coolpants may have beat me to the punch on talking about our new favorite seasonal beer, I think I would like to discuss the other aspects of enjoying a beer with a fruit additive. As my colleague, Donaghy Estates can atest we have both become fans of fruity beer, his is a strawberry abita, mine is summer shandy. Personally, I am not sure if there is anything questionable about it, its not like its hard lemonade, which is definitly questionable, its a delicious beer with a hint of lemonade that is perfect for summer. Sure after I drink it, I have to go hang some dry wall, watch football, and eat beef jerkey, but thats more of a personal thing. I ask all readers to seek this beer out and try it before they cast their judgements. And no I do not support Mike's hard lemonade or smirnoff ice, those are super lame and majd probably drinks those.

2 comments:

  1. Someone needs to learn to read past the title

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, Thank you. and Tornado I will defend Summer Shandy forever, plus it is way more manly than drinking white wine, which the BE does by the way

    ReplyDelete