Friday, April 1, 2011

Lopez Tonight

There are a lot of nightly talk shows out there, but I am here to tell you that Lopez Tonight is the only one worth watching.  It's seriously funny, after all it's on TBS.  Conan is alright and all, but he is just the appetizer to the main Hispanic-flavored course.



Where to begin?  George Lopez is simply the best.  He is hilarious in every aspect of the word.  I hope you all saw Balls of Fury, he was in that gem of a movie.  How about Swing Vote? The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl?  At the very least, I'm sure you saw him featured in Beverly Hills Chihuahua.  If I was looking for one Mexican-American actor to put in my movie, it would surely be George Lopez.  If only he was inserted in the Zorro movies, that would have been seriously great.  I'd watch everyday as if I were 6 years old again.  Thankfully, we don't just have to look forward to new George Lopez comedies at the box office.  Because he has a nightly show, we can all get our daily dose of George.  My only grievance with George is that he didn't like the show Cavemen; in fact, he should've been on it!

Let's finish with this hilarious George Lopez clip featuring my other favorite, Arsenio Hall!

2 comments:

  1. CoolPants needs to be kicked off The Alcohall, this is an absolutely terrible blog. Lopez tonight with out a doubt the worst show to ever be created

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think majd got the april fools joke

    ReplyDelete